RESOLUTION regarding a policy on women’s reproductive health
Zonta International is an organization pledged to improve the health status of women. Zonta International calls on governments to ensure, on a basis of equality of men and women:
- the elimination of all child marriages and similar unions
- equal rights to decide freely and responsibly on the number and spacing of children and to have access to the information, education and means to exercise these rights
- access to health care services, including those services related to family planning
- the prevention of unwanted pregnancies
- access to safe, legal abortions
Approved at the Zonta International Convention in Hamburg July 2022.